We are valued trusted legal advisers – assisting our clients with their important commercial and strategic decisions and their everyday legal requirements.
Our core practice areas include:
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate Governance and Advisory
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Projects and Property
Laity Morrow adds value by:
- Working with in-house counsel, advisers and commercial teams to ensure that what needs to be done, is done on time.
- Being accessible and responsive – we don’t let our clients down.
- Helping to assess and manage risk – we don’t just say what the risks are.
- Identifying and prioritising the important issues by asking the right questions.
- Being pragmatic, direct and honest – we say when we think something isn’t needed, we clarify what is needed and we say what we really think.
- Providing a superior service including lower overall costs, efficient commercial solutions and clear communication.
We are preferred suppliers of legal services to iconic Australian and South Australian corporates and institutions and have acted as South Australian counsel to national law firms without a presence in South Australia – recognition of our outstanding record as legal advisers.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements and the assistance we may provide.